Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.896 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,993,764 Dinar (11,145 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)