Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.610 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 497,047 Dinar (137,700 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)