Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.553 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 390,123 Dinar (109,789 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)