Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.432 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 603,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 502,187 Dinar (146,336 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)