Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.660 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,683,574 Dinar (R 104,506) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)