Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.141 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,749,593 Dinar (R 45,099) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)