Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 170.107 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 651,000 Dinar ($b3,827) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)