Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,315,569 Dinar (R$ 6,319) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)