Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,296,951 Dinar (€1,574) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)