Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1270.727 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,183,100 Dinar (€1,718) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)