Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,116,161 Dinar (€1,659) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)