Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.884 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 95% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,044,607 Dinar (1,749,717 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)