Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.675 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,649,716 Dinar (ARS $98,259) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)