Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.747 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,485,948 Dinar (ARS $82,190) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)