Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 54% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,140,568 Dinar (€5,121) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (38 minutes ago)