Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,139,398 Dinar (€2,980) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)