Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,675,523 Dinar (€1,942) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (35 minutes ago)