Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,600,104 Dinar (€4,060) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)