Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,937,870 Dinar (R$ 8,036) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)