Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1474.444 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,048,049 Dinar (£7,493) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)