Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1594.720 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,217,311 Dinar (£5,780) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)