Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.094 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,278,208 Dinar (₨115,214) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)