Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.104 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,464,217 Dinar (₨131,867) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)