Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,654,878 Dinar (€7,044) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)