Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03574 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,365,281 Dinar (﷼ 38,202,924) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)