Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03616 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 817,649 Dinar (﷼ 22,611,019) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)