Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,311,243 Dinar (CH$1,296,116) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)