Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 278.663 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,011,413 Dinar (7,218 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)