Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.745 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,641,976 Dinar (7,893 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)