Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.899 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,851,648 Dinar (8,220 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)