Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 303.222 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,949,562 Dinar (6,429 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)