Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.228 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,819,377 Dinar (8,385 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)