Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.644 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,487 Dinar (Taka 306) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)