Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 794,674 Dinar (₨44,118) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)