Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 819,173 Dinar (₨45,822) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)