Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 803,770 Dinar (₨43,816) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)