Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 813,001 Dinar (₨43,822) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (29 minutes ago)