Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 726,201 Dinar (₨39,180) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)