Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 342.886 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 893,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 805,573 Dinar (2,349 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)