Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 312.277 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,639,320 Dinar (5,250 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)