Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.283 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,553,154 Dinar (20,710 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)