Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,406,065 Dinar ($2,037) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)