Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,654,845 Dinar ($2,248) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)