Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.527 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,722,499 Dinar (Q11,004) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (30 minutes ago)