Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.948 IQD / GTQ
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,052,867 Dinar (Q6,624) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)