Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.251 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,460,962 Dinar (₨142,519) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)