Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 834.993 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,666,400 Dinar (NZ$16,367) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)