Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 810.576 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,014,457 Dinar (NZ$9,887) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)