Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 896.449 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,128 Dinar (C$2,473) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)