Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 920.338 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,630,643 Dinar (C$5,031) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)