Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03634 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 967,013 Dinar (﷼ 26,607,189) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)