Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 818,624 Dinar (﷼ 24,059,968) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)