Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 622,757 Dinar (﷼ 22,091,035) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)