Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.348 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,502,027 Dinar (元8,715) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)