Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03548 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,677,212 Dinar (﷼ 75,446,420) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)