Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,578,405 Dinar (﷼ 77,034,212) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)