Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.312 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,796,495 Dinar (5,941,444 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)