Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 10,881,516 Dinar (8,391,915 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)