Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 7,718,264 Dinar (5,978,001 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)