Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 10,820,945 Dinar (8,345,202 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)