Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.041 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 760,499,173 Dinar (84,113,010 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,140,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)