Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 IQD / KPW *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 11,777,030 Dinar (8,952,134 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)