Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08389 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (Rp 69,135) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)