Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08592 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (Rp 74,486) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)