Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02695 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 130 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 124 Dinar (Bs 4,609) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)