Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.892 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,530 Dinar (Bs 6,395) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (32 minutes ago)