Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.395 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 469,833 Dinar (Bs 3,968) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)