Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.396 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 699,607 Dinar (Bs 5,909) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)