Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.865 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,802,750 Dinar ($U66,948) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)