Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.453 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,892,883 Dinar ($U93,910) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)