Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.731 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,632,566 Dinar ($U96,275) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)