Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.975 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,679,504 Dinar (CH$1,863,339) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)