Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,100,853 Dinar (CH$2,043,499) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)