Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,566,441 Dinar (CH$1,439,576) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)