Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 365.940 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,123,873 Dinar (S/. 3,071) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)