Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,008,492 Dinar (₨57,828) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)