Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,345,131 Dinar (₨77,556) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)