Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.514 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,798,442 Dinar (9,800 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)