Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.535 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,894,259 Dinar (Php80,486) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)