Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,219,108 Dinar (CH$1,248,413) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (28 minutes ago)