Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.648 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,974,992 Dinar (Php83,515) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)