Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.247 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,567,006 Dinar (Php70,436) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)