Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,177,672 Dinar (₨67,857) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)