Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,197,347 Dinar (₨66,305) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)