Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.937 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,696,010 Dinar (S/. 4,699) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)