Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 368.687 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,320,555 Dinar (S/. 3,582) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)