Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,703,461 Dinar ($12,450) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)