Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,730,261 Dinar ($13,319) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)