Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,321,879 Dinar ($12,963) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)