Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.953 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 851,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 695,161 Dinar (29,022 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)