Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.514 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 732,679 Dinar (32,544 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)