Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,811,813 Dinar (€1,911) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)