Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,521,700 Dinar (€1,203) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)